Following is a collection of links
which Ron has found to be useful in his business and personal life.
We hope that you too will find these links helpful.
Personal and Professional
- an informative web portal offering various resources for personal
Conant - the leader in personal and professional development
audio programs. A lifelong personal education program is essential
to becoming all you can be.
- This excellent site is packed with inspiring articles to help
you realize your dreams.
of Health & Human Services - lots of resources to assist
you in your search for optimal health.
Square - provides free access to high quality health and wellness
- one of the best online sites for health and wellness information.
Health - an excellent resource for general health related information.
Extension - a site focused on leading edge topics such as aging
Healthy Self - a useful site with lots of helpful reference
information on personal health.
Living - a site with lots of information and resources to help
you simplify your life.
Financial Reference and Investing
Association of Individual Investors - an excellent site with
lots of reference information. Consider joining this service as
the price is an outstanding bargain.
- This is an excellent site to help you stay on top of rate changes
in the market.
Finance - Lots of resources for the individual investor.
Orman - Check out the Resources tab for useful information.
- Eighty years of financial advice now online.
Trust Company - one of the few financial custodians that offers
high yield, non-traditional investment options through your retirement
Real Estate Investing
Homes - Steve Cook's website offers a great deal of down to
earth, realistic information on real estate investing.
Real Estate Online - one of the largest sites dedicated to the
real estate investor.
Maker's Cafe - a robust site offering a lot of resources for
the real estate investor.
Club - another great site for online communication and learning
in real estate investing.
General Business Reference
- The United States Small Business Administration, an excellent
resource for the entrepreneur.
- The Internal Revenue Service. Tons of reference publications on
very important matters for the business owner.
- Business Technology Network. Lots of reference info on the technology
that is shaping our future.
- a free office productivity
software suite similar to MS Office.
FireFox - a free alternative browser. Excellent alternative
to MS Internet Explorer.
Kompozer - website development and management software.
- free FTP client, very useful for managing website files.
Windows - desktop and laptop operating system.
- one of the best financial management packages for the small and
medium sized business. Enterprise versions are also available as
well as online versions.
Mint -Easy to use web based personal financial management software from the makers of Quicken.
Reader - a very useful free application essential for reading
Alarm - a free personal firewall to protect your computer from
outside intruders. Also available in corporate versions.
AntiVirus - important antivirus software to protect your computer